Ask a Librarian
Text us at: 315-878-8237
(Available only when Oswego librarians are on chat.)
SUNY Oswego chat is not available at this time. Use the chat box below to get help from a librarian at another college.
Call or Email
- Call the Research Help Desk: 315-312-4267
- Email email@example.com
- Find your major/department's librarian
Regular semester hours for the Research Help Desk are:
- 10 am - 9 pm, Monday through Friday
- 10:30 am - 9 pm, Saturday
- 11:30 am - 9 pm, Sunday
- For more extended, in-depth help, set up a Research Consultation with a librarian.
- Schedule a Research Consultation
What Can I Ask?
- Where should I look for sources?
- Could you help me brainstorm a research topic?
- How can I broaden / narrow my topic?
- How can I tell if a source is trustworthy?
- I'm having trouble using a database or other library resource. Can you help?
- How should I format this citation?