Art | Communication Studies | Music | Theatre
Our school fosters innovative thinking.
We help today's students become tomorrow's leaders with programs that encourage innovative, dynamic collaboration and scholarly-artistic endeavors. Our students have a compelling interest in communication, the arts and self-expression. Whether your desire is to be a concert pianist, sports broadcaster, political speech writer, advertising specialist, graphic designer, theater lighting designer, TV director or painter, Oswego has a program that will let you excel.
When you look at Oswego consider these facts:
- Our art, music and theatre programs are all nationally accredited.
- Our programs in broadcasting, public relations, and graphic design are listed among the nation's top programs by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and the Princeton Review.
- Facilities are state-of-the-art with many great opportunity for self-expression.
- Alumni have had many successes at the regional, national and international level, often attaining the highest prominence in their fields.
- Smaller studio and lab courses ensure you'll get the attention you need to succeed.
- Collaborative projects give students opportunities to stretch and think out of the box