To enjoy the full compliment of summer services and to make your four-week stay on campus comfortable you should bring the following items:
· Government-issued picture ID (e.g. driver's license, non-driver's license, Sheriff's ID or passport). You will need this identification to conduct all college business transactions.
· Medical Insurance ID card
· Medication and prescriptions (please try and get your prescriptions for the month filled before arriving if possible).
· Linens (pillow, blanket, towels, etc.). All SUNY Oswego residence hall mattresses require "extra long" twin sheets (33.5 inches x 80 inches x 6.5 inches or 36 inches x 80 inches x 6.5 inches).
Only ONE suitcase and ONE handbag is allowed for the summer program.
The suitcase should be standard travel size for Greyhound travel: 62 inches (157 cm) when you add together length + width + height
The following items are recommended for the summer program. Please remember that these things can be purchased at the local stores in Oswego.
- Clothing for both cold and warm weather ( 2 weeks of clothes recommended, washers and dryers are available in the dorm and FREE for the summer. )
- Jacket and umbrella
- Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoos, etc.)
- Laundry detergent
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, and one 2-inch three-ring binder
- Clothes hangers
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
- Insect repellent
- Laptop/tablet (only if you own one; otherwise computers are available on campus)
Please do not bring:
- Car (you are not allowed to have a car on campus during the summer program)
- Valuables (they cannot be secured)
- TV (There is a TV in the main lounge of the residential hall.)
- Refrigerator (we provide a refrigerator for the summer program)
- Candles or Incense