To enjoy the full compliment of summer services and to make your four-week stay on campus comfortable you should bring the following items:
· Government-issued picture ID (e.g. driver's license, non-driver's license, Sheriff's ID or passport). You will need this identification to conduct all college business transactions.
· Medical Insurance ID card
· Medication and prescriptions (please try and get your prescriptions for the month filled before arriving if possible).
· Linens (pillow, blanket, towels, etc.). All SUNY Oswego residence hall mattresses require "extra long" twin sheets (33.5 inches x 80 inches x 6.5 inches or 36 inches x 80 inches x 6.5 inches).
Please be advised it is recommended for all participants to bring no more than one suitcase and one handbag for the summer program.
- Clothing (suitable for both cold and warm weather)
- Jacket and umbrella
- Personal toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoos, etc.)
- Laundry detergent
- Notebooks, pens, pencils, and one 2-inch three-ring binder
- Clothes hangers
- Alarm clock
- Spending money
- Insect repellent
- Laptop/tablet (only if you own one; otherwise computers are available on campus)
Please do not bring:
- Car (you are not allowed to have a car on campus during the summer program)
- Valuables (they cannot be secured)
- TV (There is a TV in the main lounge of the residential hall. If you have a TV, it is recommended that you wait until fall to bring it to campus.)
- Refrigerator (You can rent one during the summer program for an additional cost.)
- Candles or Incense