Our school fosters innovative thinking.
Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Plattsburgh
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Friday, April 25, 3 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Men's Golf Spring Tournament
Location: Oswego, NY - Oswego Country Club
Saturday, April 26, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
We help today's students become tomorrow's leaders with programs that encourage innovative, dynamic collaboration and scholarly-artistic endeavors. Our students have a compelling interest in communication, the arts and self-expression. Whether your desire is to be a concert pianist, sports broadcaster,political speech writer, advertising specialist, graphic designer, theater lighting designer, TV director or painter, Oswego has a program that will let you excel.
When you look at Oswego consider these facts:
- Our art, music and theatre programs are all nationally accredited.
- Our programs in broadcasting, public relations, and graphic design are listed among the nation's top programs by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences and the Princeton Review.
- Facilities are state-of-the-art with many great opportunity for self-expression.
- Alumni have had many successes at the regional, national and international level, often attaining the highest prominence in their fields.
- Smaller studio and lab courses ensure you'll get the attention you need to succeed.