- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR): Documentation is required for registration. According to New York State law students born on or after January 1, 195,7 need to provide documentation of the following: 1st MMR dose after first birthday and second dose at least one month or greater from first dose. Offered free of charge.
- Diptheria tetanus vaccine: Booster is recommended every 10 years. Offered free of charge.
- Tetanus diptheria with acellular pertussis vaccine (Tdap): Suggested at the next booster opportunity. Offered free of charge.
- Gardasil (HPV vaccine): Check with your insurance carrier regarding coverage. See the CDC website and Gardasil website.
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Check with your insurance carrer regarding coverage. Most students entering college (aged 18 to 22) have already been immunized. Visit CDC website.
- Menactra or menveo vaccine: Recommended for students entering college and administered by your home health care provider.
- Seasonal flu vaccine: Free of charge to students in the mid-fall semester. The campus will be notified when seasonal flu vaccine arrives.