Transfer Student Orientation
We are glad you have decided on SUNY Oswego as the next step in your education. To ease your transition, we host orientation programs for you and your family members to learn more about the resources, faculty, staff, students, and academics at SUNY Oswego. We offer a specialized Transfer Student Orientation for our more "experienced" new students to learn about SUNY Oswego through the lens of your previous college experience.
- Be pre-registered for classes
- Meet with an advisor to review classes, and make any changes to your schedule
- Take care of finalizing financial aid
- Pre-arranging the purchase of textbooks
- Signing up for the fitness centers
- Getting your new student ID card
If you have any questions regarding Orientation, please contact us at 315.312.5522 or by email at email@example.com.
Below are our Fall 2017 Orientation dates for all new transfer students:
- Thursday, June 22
- Wednesday, July 12
- Tuesday, August 1
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!