Indie concert: Arms & Sleepers, American Royalty and Gianni Paci
Arms & Sleepers is an electronic duo from Boston. American Royalty is a psych-pop trio from Brooklyn. Guitarist Gianni Paci is a recent graduate of New York University and is influenced by Buddy Holly and The Beatles. Performer Magazine recently featured him on its cover. $5 at the door; parking for those without a campus parking sticker is $1 -- see oswego.edu/administration/parking. 312-4581.
Location: Lounge, Hewitt Union
Friday, April 25, 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Theatre performance: "Young Frankenstein"
$15 ($7 for SUNY Oswego students), including parking in front of Culkin Hall and in lot E-18 east of Culkin. 312-2141. www.oswego.edu/arts
Location: Waterman Theatre, Tyler Hall
Friday, April 25, 7:30 p.m. - 9:45 p.m.
Baseball vs. Ithaca
Location: Oswego, NY- Laker Baseball Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Men's Lacrosse vs. Potsdam
Location: Oswego, NY- South Athletic Field
Wednesday, April 23, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
GOLD Third Thursdays
Visit http://www.facebook.com/events/453070221388940 for the latest locations or suggest your own!
Location: Various Cities
Thursday, May 15, 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Reunion Weekend 2014
More information: alumni.oswego.edu/reunion
Location: SUNY Oswego, New York 104, Oswego, NY, United States
Thursday, June 5, noon - noon
Computer Science faculty represent a diverse blend of experience and expertise. Members hold Chancellor's Awards for Excellence in Teaching, and Research -- the highest awards issued by the State of New York. Several members have international teaching experience. Their areas of expertise include object oriented design, parallel processing, and artificial intelligence.
Faculty Home Pages
Isabelle Bichindaritz - email@example.com BS, MS, PhD. Special interests: health information technology, case based reasoning
- William C. Bosch - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MS, PhD (in progress). Special interests: expert systems, computer use in education, human factors.
- James P. Early - email@example.com
BS, MS, PhD. Special interests: computer and network security, software engineering, data mining, computer science education.
- Sue Fettes - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MA, PhD, MS. Special interests: computation, combinatorics and graph theory.
- Craig Graci - email@example.com
BA, MA. Special interests: artificial intelligence, data models, programming languages.
- Christopher Harris - firstname.lastname@example.org
BS, U. of S. Florida; MS, VA Tech; MBA, UCLA; PhD., University of Iowa. Special interests: human-computer interaction, human computation, crowdsourcing, gamification, information retrieval, data mining, software engineering, technology entrepreneurship, and smart data integration.
- Marianne Hromalik - email@example.com
BS, M.Phil, PhD. Special interests:
- Douglas Lea - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MS, PhD. Special interests: algorithm design, object oriented languages.
- Rachid Manseur - email@example.com
Licence-es-Sciences, MS, PhD. Special interests: Engineering Program development, robotics, embedded systems, digital design, engineering education.
- Rameen Mohammadi - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MS, PhD (in progress). Special interests: office automation, software engineering.
- Randolph Odendahl - email@example.com
BA, MS, MS. Special interests: computation theory.
- Alex Pantaleev - firstname.lastname@example.org BA, MS, PhD. Special Interests: computer gaming, software engineering, computer science education, programming languages, artificial intelligence.
- Damian Schofield - email@example.com BSc (Hons) PhD PGCAP. Special interests: forensic reconstruction, training/education using virtual simulators, human-computer interaction, facial reconstruction, biometrics, user perception of digital media, fire juggling.
- David Vampola - firstname.lastname@example.org
BA, MA, MA. Special interests: Cognitive Science, Computer Models of Social Science, Mathematical Logic.
- Elaine Wenderholm - email@example.com
BA, MS, MS, PhD. Special interests: bioinformatics, optimization techniques, simulation and modeling.
Adjunct Faculty and Support Personnel
- Cheryl Pointon — Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 315-312-2367
- Jim Patridge, Visiting Assistant Professor, email@example.com phone: 315-312-3272
- Michael Smith, Adjunct Faculty, firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 315-312-2692
- Bob Zuber, Adjunct Faculty, email@example.com phone: 315-312-2692