Tips for Serving Trauma Survivors

Campus Resources

University Police

Emergency Telephone Numbers (Oswego campus and community)

Counseling Services Center 
Health Services

The resources are offered free of charge to registered SUNY Oswego students. 

Employees are encouraged to use their health care provider or contact the College’s EAP (Employee Assistance Program) for more information on available services call 315.312,5546 or visit 

Immigration and Visa Information for Victims of Sexual & Interpersonal Violence

Health Services

Testing for STIs and emergency contraception is available at the Walker Health Center. The Mandatory Health Fee pays for the health care for registered SUNY Oswego students at the Walker Health Center. Pregnancy and urine tests are free, STD and HIV tests are provided at a reasonable cost. 

County Resources

OCO Reproductive Health
10 George Street, Suite 100
Oswego, NY

For more information and to access information about payment options go to:

State Resources

From SUNY: 

Federal Resources