Report an incident

If this is an emergency, call 315.312.5555 or dial 911 if you are off campus.  

Report a non-academic violation: This report will go to the Student Conduct Office

Report an incident of sexual discrimination, sexual harassment, sexual violence or sexual exploitation: This report will go to the Office of the Title IX Coordinator

Report a student or incident of concern:  This report will go the Dean of Students

To report an incident to University Police, please contact them at 315-312-5555 or visit them in Pathfinder Hall.