You are here

Tax Information

SUNY Oswego will report to the IRS required information about students who were enrolled for at least one credit hour for any semester during the tax year. Students will be mailed a 1098-T Tuition Payment Statement by February 1.

The 1098-T, along with receipts, should be used by your tax preparer to determine your eligibility for a tax credit. Due to each taxpayer's circumstances varying, we cannot provide tax advice or assistance related to the credit or how to claim the credit.

To see a list of charges for a semester visit myOswego.

To print your 1098T ~


Helpful resources include: