Students can view the bill by logging into MyOswego; to allow others access to the bill student must set them up as authorized users. Once an authorized user is established, the authorized user will be able to access their students account. Billing notifications will be sent via email to the student and each authorized payer if there is a balance due.
Acceptable forms of payment are:
- Cash, check, credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express) or confirmed financial aid*. Please Note: Post dated checks will be processed when received! They will not be held.
- Payment can be made on-line or via the mail.
- International wire transfer.
Please mail payments to:
Student Accounts Office
408 Culkin Hall
Oswego, NY 13126
*Confirmed financial aid
Students must have confirmed financial aid sufficient to cover the balance due. Title IV aid recipients must have authorized SUNY Oswego, when confirming attendance, to use their Title IV Financial Aid (PELL, Stafford Loans, SEOG, Perkins) to pay all non-institutional charges (College Store, parking fee, Student Association fee, alumni fee and arts fee), in addition to, tuition, institutional fees, room, and board.
Payment in full
Payment must be received by our office by the due date stated on the invoice.
Time payment plan
(available for fall and spring semesters only)
SUNY Oswego offers students the opportunity to pay each semesters tuition bill in five(5) installments. Students must apply for the plan each semester and a $25 non-refundable application fee is charged for this payment option. The student will not be enrolled until the initial payment is made. The payment period for fall is August-December and for spring is January-May.
Initial payments must be made by the payment due date on the tuition bill.
To figure payment amount add $25 application fee to the balance due and divide by 5. (ex.) Bal. $2000+$25 divided by five equals monthly payments of $405.
The payment due date for the time payment plan is the 15th of each month. Reminder statements are sent but if for any reason it is not received payment is due on the 15th of each month. Any payment received after the monthly due date will incur a late payment fee of up to $50. All returned checks are subject to SUNY Oswego returned check policy.
Returned check policy
- All returned checks will incur a $20 returned check charges.
- When applicable, a late payment fee of up to $50 will also be incurred.
- If you feel the bank was at fault, a letter must be submitted as follows:
- The letter must be on original bank letterhead paper.
- The letter must state that the bank made an error which caused the check to be returned. Upon receipt of a bank letter, we will redeposit the original check, if you so desire, and any related charges will be waived.