Pledge form instructions
- Pledge packets for the 2015-16 SEFA United Way Campaign will be distributed by Building Representatives soon. Submit completed forms to Nancy Concadoro, Human Resources, 201 Culkin Hall, Building #26 using the confidential envelope from your SEFA packet.
- SEFA Fill and Print Pledge Form (Note: you should use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to complete or you will need to download the form to complete) Please be sure to complete the Step Up Challenge entry form on the back to be eligible for the Step Up Challenge).
- Completing the form takes just a few minutes, but can mean so much in meeting the needs of our community organizations and agencies. Step by step instructions.
- Many of our colleagues would like to have their gift to go to one of hundreds of local, state-wide, national and international agencies. There are hundreds of Agencies available to whom all or part of your pledge may be contributed to. View an on-line Charity Search to find the appropriate code number(s) of your choice agencie(s) for your pledge form. See the SEFANYS brochure (PDF) (Central NY agencies can be found on pages 34-36).
- Step up and Win! Step up Challenge (click fill and sign, print and send it in the confidential envelope from your SEFA packet) of United Way of Central NY - View the Step Up prize calendar (PDF) to see daily and grand prizes. Winners are drawn from among the Central New York donors who pledge for the first time at least $1 per week or increase their donation by $1 per week over last year. All SUNY Oswego employees who increase their yearly pledge in this way, through SEFA, are automatically entered, but only if they complete and send in with their pledge form. The Step Up Challenge form (PDF) (click on fill and sign, then print). To be entered in the Step Up Challenge, send the printed Step Up Challenge form in the confidential envelope provided in your SEFA packet.