Pledge form instructions
- Pledge packets for the 2016-17 SEFA United Way Campaign will be distributed by Building Representatives soon. Submit completed forms to Diana Forbes, 705 Culkin Hall, Building #26 using the confidential envelope from your SEFA packet.
- There are 2 ways to contribute - You can complete the Pledge and Step Up Challenge Forms sent in your SEFA packet or use the Fill and Print Forms below to complete online, print and forward to Diana Forbes using the confidential envelope from your SEFA packet.
- SEFA Fill and Print Pledge Form Note: you should use Google Chrome to complete or you will need to download the forms first to complete. Please be sure to complete the Step Up Challenge Entry Form and submit with your pledge form in order to be eligible for the Step Up Challenge. (be sure to use Google Chrome). Then submit the completed Pledge Form and Step Up Challenge (optional) to Diana Forbes, 705 Culkin in the confidential envelope provided in your SEFA packet.
- Completing the form takes just a few minutes, but can mean so much in meeting the needs of our community organizations and agencies. Step by step instructions
- Many of our colleagues would like to have their gift to go to one of hundreds of local, state-wide, national and international agencies. There are hundreds of Agencies available to whom all or part of your pledge may be contributed. View an on-line Charity Search to find the appropriate code number(s) of your choice agencie(s) for your pledge form. Link to the SEFANYS brochure Central NY agencies can be found on pages 103-104).
- View the Step Up prize calendar to see daily and grand prizes. Winners are drawn from among the Central New York donors who pledge for the first time at least $1 per week or increase their donation by $1 per week over last year. All SUNY Oswego employees who increase their yearly pledge in this way, through SEFA, are automatically entered, but only if they complete and send in with their pledge form.