The Village Townhouses
The Village Mini Tour
About our Staff
- 1 Village Community Director
- 4 Village Community Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff
About The Village
- Residence Life and Housing opened the doors to The Village in 2010.
- The Village townhouses, located west of Glimmerglass Lagoon, are home to 348 juniors, seniors, and graduate students at SUNY Oswego.
- Each townhouse offers single bedrooms, shared bathrooms, full kitchens and laundry, offering students an off-campus feel while still enjoying the benefits of an on-campus environment.
- Throughout The Village: 3-story units will house 6 people, 2-story units will house 4 people and 1-story handicap accessible units will house 4 people.
FAQs for The Village!
This page is updated frequently. Please return often to find answers to further questions you may have about The Village townhouses.
The Village will provide a "green" living experience where all residents will be able to establish independence through learning, living, and leading on a personal, community, and global level while practicing and developing a culture dedicated towards sustainability and environmental consciousness.
back to top
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
The Village • 315.312.6780
Buildings A-F • 90 Iroquois Trail
Buildings G-L • 80 Iroquois Trail
Oswego, NY 13126
- Why live in The Village?
- The Village Brochure
- The Village Housing Agreement (incl. Policies)
- Resident's Resources: MANUAL & Forms
- Village FAQs
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified at the Gold level
- Meet the ResLife staff
- The Village Resident Handbook (pdf 303k)
- Resident Student Handbook
- Technology Support Center
- Residential dining
- Waiting list application
Students and parents or persons with disabilities needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Thank you.