The Village Townhouses
About our Staff
- 1 Village Community Director
- 4 Village Community Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff
About the Village
- Residence Life and Housing opened the doors to The Village in 2010.
- The Village townhouses, located west of Glimmerglass Lagoon, are home to 350 juniors and seniors at SUNY Oswego.
- Each townhouse offers single bedrooms, shared bathrooms, full kitchens and laundry, offering students an off-campus feel while still enjoying the benefits of an on-campus environment.
- Throughout The Village: 3-story units will house 6 people, 2-story units will house 4 people and 1-story handicap accessible units will house 4 people.
FAQs for The Village!
This page is updated frequently. Please return often to find answers to further questions you may have about The Village townhouses.
The Village will provide a "green" living experience where all residents will be able to establish independence through learning, living, and leading on a personal, community, and global level while practicing and developing a culture dedicated towards sustainability and environmental consciousness.
Meet the ResLife Staff
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
The Village • 315.312.6780
Buildings A-F • 90 Iroquois Trail
Buildings G-L • 80 Iroquois Trail
Oswego, NY 13126
- Why live in The Village?
- The Village FAQs
- The Village
- Residence Life staff
- Resident Student Handbook
- Technology Support Center
- Residential dining
- Waiting list application
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm. Thank you.