Student Staff Positions
- Graduate Resident Mentors (GRMs) are the student staff who live on the residence floors in the Hart Global Living and Learning Center.
- Resident Mentors (RMs) serve in a similar role in the Johnson Hall First Year Residential Experience.
- Resident Assistant (RA) is the title held by the student staff who live on each floor in all the other residence halls.
All of these student positions have the potential of being very rewarding experiences for those who serve in them. They are typically very demanding positions; however, most who have held them will tell you that they gained a lot from the experience.
Please check local advertisement (digital signage, The Oswegonian campus newspaper, On-Campus Employment Fair) for times when Graduate Assistantship positions are going to be filled. Please visit the Human Resources web page for availability and to apply for a Graduate Assistantship position.
Other student staff positions are:
Student Operations Services Staff
(aka SOS Staff are students who live in and are employees in the residence halls)
These positions are competitive among resident students. Many students love the opportunity to work right in their hall. It’s convenient, but it’s also a good way to get to know others in the building and participate in building decisions and programs. See the SOS Hiring Timeline for the latest SOS hiring process.
Student Position in 303 Culkin Hall
Fitness Centers Staff
- Facility Attendant
- Group Exercise Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Group Exercise Coordinator
- Personal Trainer Coordinator
- Student Manager
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|