Seneca Hall Mini Tour
About Seneca Hall
- Seneca Hall has one of the best views of the lake.
- Houses approximately 600 residents on 10 floors, the largest population on campus.
- It is the closest building on West Campus to the academic quad.
- Seneca is conveniently located next to tennis courts, and has tunnel access to Pathfinder Dining Center and Cayuga Hall.
- This close-knit and diverse community features a mix of upper and first year students.
- Each floor features 2 end lounges and offer a unique personality that positively contributes to their educational environment.
- Seneca has a game room, which includes: pool, ping-pong, foosball, and air hockey tables as well as a large wide screen TV.
- The building also has a kitchen, lounge, laundry room, and a 24-hour study room is available.
- The remodeled Front Desk area is the hub of the building where students can "rent" movies, games, kitchen and sports equipment.
- For a closer look, check out the Related Links!
Seneca Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- 19 Resident Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|
Seneca Hall • 315.312.4500
47 Cayuga Circle
Oswego, NY 13126