About Scales Hall
- Scales Hall is among the Lakeside Residence Halls.
- Closest to Mary Walker Health Center.
- Scales is houses approximately 200 residents.
- The building features a computer lab
- It has a 24 hour quiet floor.
- The laundry rooms are also located in the basement next to the recreation room and vending machines.
- Residents find the atmosphere in Scales Hall to be very friendly and open.
- Residents also have the opportunity to attend informative educational programs that are presented throughout the semester by Peer Educators, Resident Assistants and various departments on campus.
- In addition, residents have the chance to become active and participate in Hall Council.
Scales Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 7 Resident Assistants
- Scales has a number of employment opportunities for students such as Desk Staff, Recycling Technician and Computer Lab attendants which allow residents to assume leadership positions and to serve as role models for the other residents in the building.
- Meet the ResLife Staff