- Onondaga Hall is a 600 resident co ed hall.
- Overlooks Lake Ontario and Glimmerglass Lagoon.
- The only suite-style residence hall at Oswego State, this living option is only available to upper-class students. Onondaga's unique setup is particularly attractive for students desiring to live with a group of friends. Suites are designed for six residents.
- Each suite has three bedrooms, a common living area, and a bathroom. Lounge furniture, including couches, tables, and chairs, is provided.
What Onondaga Hall has to offer
- Residents of Onondaga Hall are offered educational and social programming catered to the upper class residents.
- The building also has a Front Desk open from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. everyday. Staffed by on-campus residents, students can rent DVD's, games, vacuums, and retrieve mail and packages.
- Onondaga Hall also has an entertainment room with a pool table, foosball table, ping pong, and large screen television for movies and games.
Onondaga Hall Staff
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- 19 Resident Assistants
- Meet the ResLife Staff
|ResLife HOME!||Contact Us!||About Us!|