Lofting requests submitted prior to 4:00 pm on August 3, 2015, will be fulfilled.
Resident students who would like their bedroom furniture lofted but have not yet submitted a request can submit an "iService Request Form" online upon arrival to our campus for the fall semester. (The website will not work if you try to access it from off campus.)
- It may take up to 4 weeks to fulfill these requests and residents must be present during lofting.
- Beds in Lonis Hall and The Village cannot be lofted.
- Specific rooms in other communities cannot accommodate lofts, including:
- L-rooms in Funnelle and Hart Halls.
- Riggs Hall rooms 116, 118, 216, and 316.
Double Room options (pdf 344k)
Scales & Moreland options (pdf 529k)
If you do not submit a request, your room will be set to the Default Option (bed is set at 35" height with dressers placed under bed - clearance under bed is 28" high).