Lofting Options : process complete
Resident students who would like their bedroom furniture lofted but have not yet submitted a request can submit an "iService Request Form" online upon arrival to our campus for the fall semester. (The website is not accessible from off campus.)
- It may take up to 4 weeks to fulfill these requests and residents must be present during lofting.
- Beds in Lonis Hall and The Village cannot be lofted.
- Specific rooms in other communities cannot accommodate lofts, including:
- L-rooms in Funnelle and Hart Halls.
- Riggs Hall rooms 116, 118, 216, and 316.
Double Room options brochure (pdf 342k)
Scales and Moreland options brochure (pdf 336k)
If you do not submit a request, your room will be set to the Default Option (bed is set at 35" height with dressers placed under bed - clearance under bed is 28" high).
Loftable Furniture Options:
Default Furniture Configuration
Lofted bed with desk under bed
Lofted bed with work surface
(desk is removed from the room)
Bunked bed set-up
Low height set-up
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with the content of these ResLife pages should contact the Residence Life and Housing office at 315.312.2246 between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Thank You