About Funnelle Hall
- Houses approximately 400 residents.
- Located in the heart of the campus; only footsteps away from Marano Campus Center which opened in October 2006.
- Funnelle Hall has tunnel access to Cooper Fitness Center, Cooper Dining Center and Hart Hall.
- For a closer look, check out the Related Links!
What Funnelle Hall has to offer
- Nine floors in Funnelle have a centrally located television lounge.
- Large laundry rooms in the basement with 16 washers and 16 dryers.
- Also, there is a lounge space adjacent to the laundry room with a big screen tv.
- TV lounge on each floor in addition to a study room that is for students to use as quiet space.
- Large main lounge located on the first floor. This room has space and furnishings to accommodate large or small study groups, group meetings, and comes equipped with a large-screen television, 2 pool tables, 2 ping-pong tables, an air hockey table and a fooseball table.
- Kitchenette area located in the basement with a sink and stove that sudents can use to cook.
- The front desk offers cooking equipment that can be "rented out" in addition to game systems, board games, DVDs and much more!
- 1 Residence Hall Director
- 1 Assistant Hall Director
- 16 Resident Assistants in Funnelle make it their priority to assist students in getting the most out of their college experience.
- Meet the ResLife Staff
Funnelle Hall • 315.312.4210
25 Union Road
Oswego, NY 13126