State University of New York at Oswego

UUP Tuition Assistance Program
Application is made through the Office of Human Resources, 201 Culkin Hall, phone 315-312-2230.  This program waives full tuition expenses for UUP employees for one course per semester or session only at SUNY schools.  Courses under this program are offered on a space available basis. Find the UUP Tuition Waiver form on the Human Resources Benefits webpage.

PEF Workshop and Seminar Reimbursement (WSR) Programs
Public Employees Federation (PEF) represented employees may be eligible for reimbursement for qualifying education expenses incurred during the 2016-2017 fiscal year.  For more details please visit 

NYS & CSEA Partnership Tuition Benefits (formerly LEAP)
Applications are available through the Office of Human Resources, 201 Culkin Hall, or by calling 1-800-253-4332.  This year the program provides two tuition benefits.  See for more information.

SUNY B-140W Tuition Waiver Program
Application is made directly through the Human Resources Department, 201 Culkin Hall.  Documentation of other tuition support requests/payments is required.  This program is used for supplemental support AFTER the employee has sought/received support from other sources.  This program can only be used for courses at SUNY schools.  Actual support received varies, but traditionally the maximum amounts awarded are 75% for the first course (either graduate or undergraduate 3 credit course) and 50% for the second course.  A maximum of two courses per semester may be awarded at the same rate of an employee's current employment percentage (i.e. $810 {3 cr. UG} x 75% = $607.50 for 1st course, and $810 {3 cr UG} x 50% = $405 for a total of $1012.50 for two courses B-140 award).

NOTE: B-140W funds are available on a "first come-first served" basis.  The B-140 Application can be found in the Human Resources office 201 Culkin Hall and should be filed as soon as possible. Be sure to obtain all of the necessary signatures prior to sending it to the Human Resources Office.

If you have any questions about any of the above programs, please contact the Office of Human Resources, extension 2230, 201 Culkin Hall.