First-Year Student Orientation
First-Year Orientation is a fun-filled, two-day program where you are introduced to the campus and academic life at Oswego.
- meet and make new friends
- interact with Laker Leaders
- confirm your course schedule with an advisor
- engage in social activitiesActivities to help you to prepare for the fall semester
- enjoy the beautiful summer weather along the shores of Lake Ontario
Attendance at the Orientation program is mandatory for all first-year students. Below, please find a list of available programs:
First Year Program Dates:
- Thursday, June 29 - Friday, June 30
- Thursday, July 6 - Friday, July 7
- Sunday, July 9 - Monday, July 10
- Sunday, July 16 - Monday, July 17
- Wednesday, July 19 - Thursday, July 20
- Monday, July 24 - Tuesday, July 25
- Thursday, July 27 - Friday, July 28
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!