What is Orientation?
- A mandatory one-day or two-day program offered in January for incoming spring students and over the summer for students entering SUNY Oswego in the fall.
- A chance for both you and your families to learn about SUNY Oswego and all we have to offer.
- A place where you will connect with other new Oswego students and returning students in the Laker Leader staff.
- A set of programs, activities and workshops where you will also learn about campus resources, academic programs and find out how to get involved in extracurricular opportunities.
- A time when you will have a chance to meet with an advisor and finalize your class schedule.
We strive to create a welcoming, inclusive environment that provides the foundation students need to embark on a journey of self-discovery, and become life-long learners. Our programs will empower students to explore services, opportunities and experiences that will help them to maximize their potential as learners and inspire them to become engaged world citizens.
The mission of the Orientation Office is to provide programs that connect new and incoming students with current Lakers, staff, faculty and support services so that their transition to the academic and cultural environment at SUNY Oswego is successful.
Hours of operation:
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
315.312.5522 - P.
315.312.5443 - F.
SUNY Oswego Orientation Programs
145 Marano Campus Center
Oswego, NY 13126
- FirstChoice Selection
- EOP Summer Program
- Financial Aid
- Immunization and Health Forms
- International Education Orientation Schedule
- Residence Life and Housing
- Disability Services
- Campus Technology Services
- Student Travel Guide
- Campus Map
- Transfer Student Services
- Services for Students (PDF, 147 KB)
Follow us on Twitter!
Follow us on Instagram!