- Advising resources
- Music Department student handbook 2013-2014
- Form for audio services request
- Form for Senior Recital checklist
- Form for capstone project requirements
- Form for Departmental Recital
- Four-year schedule of courses offered by Music Department
- Health and safety issues for musicians
Students taking Individual Instruction (Applied Voice, Piano, Strings, etc.) are charged $30.00 per credit hour per semester. This fee covers master classes, music, accompanying, rental fees, etc.
MAJORS/MINORS - A discipline specific Institutional Fee is charged to all Music Majors (165) and Minors (630) each semester of $100.00. This fee is used for replacement/repair/rebuilding of large departmental resources- pianos, other instruments, and common resources shared by all.