First Class Bulk Mail
It is mandatory that all departments mailing 1st Class with 500 or more pieces use 1st Class Bulk Mail.
1st Class Bulk Mail Procedures
- Must be 500 or more pieces
- Need the permit #6 indicia in the upper right hand corner or be metered by the Mail Room
- Must be in zip code order
- Must be exact in weight and content, unless they are metered by the Mail Room
- No international mail in bulk 1st class
After the above requirements have been met, the department must mark the mailing with the function number that is to be charged.
7060 State Route 104
Oswego, NY 13126-3599
Off Johnson Rd, Commissary Building #11 Central Receiving Area