Library Information for Faculty
- Library Catalog - Search Penfield Library's print holdings and ebooks
- Journals and Newspapers - Title listing of Penfield's holdings
- Databases - See the complete list of databases to which Penfield Library subscribes
- Electronic copies (scans) of articles available in paper copy in Penfield may be requested using the Interlibrary Loan form.
- Interlibrary Loan - Request materials from other libraries
- Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opportunities
- Includes: Accounting, economics, management, marketing, education, psychology, computer science, health administration, mathematics, biological science, and more.
- Display to Archives - Get on-campus recognition and promote access to your scholarly/creative work
Going on Sabbatical
If you are going to be on sabbatical and reside or will be residing outside of the Oswego zip code while on sabbatical, please contact the Coordinator of Interlibrary Loan or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Attention ILL Coordinator" to discuss enhanced ILL services to support your research needs while on sabbatical. (Some enhanced ILL services may not be available if you will be outside of the contiguous U.S.)