The Lake Effect Conference Room may be reserved by faculty, students, and staff for meetings, group study, and presentation practice.
This room is for group use only.
- You may book up to:
- 4 hours/week.
- 2 months in advance.
- You forfeit your reservation if you haven't claimed it within 30 minutes of its start time; it may be given to someone else.
- The room is available on a first-come-first-served basis when it isn't reserved. Please be considerate of others by not monopolizing the room or its technology.
For questions or more information, ask a librarian.
- Conference table seats 10
- Flat-screen TV with access to campus cable channels, VGA and HDMI connections for laptop use, and a DVD/VHS player
- Authorization code (PBN) required for off-campus calls. Contact the Telecommunications Office to setup a PBN.
- For technical assistance, ask at the Research Help Desk. The librarian there will contact appropriate personnel.
- We want to preserve this space and technology for those who need it most. If you simply need group study space, consider using other areas of the library designated for group use. See Study Areas and Rooms.
- Non-library space for presentation practice sessions and meetings can be reserved through the Event Management Office Reservations page.
- Faculty/staff needing meeting space in Penfield may also contact CELT about reserving their conference room.