The Lake Effect Conference Room may be reserved by faculty, students, and staff for meetings, group study, and presentation practice. Individual study should be conducted elsewhere in the library.
- Conference table seats up to 10
- Flat-screen TV with access to campus cable channels, VGA and HDMI connections for laptop use, and a DVD/VHS player
Advance reservation requests must be made using the online form.
For questions or more information, see policies below, call the Research Help Desk at 315-312-4267, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For technical assistance, ask at the Research Help Desk. The librarian will contact technology staff when they are available for help with the room's equipment, or if they are not, contact the ATC Help Desk at 315-312-3534.
- The speakerphone requires an authorization code for off-campus calls. To setup an authorization code (PBN), contact the Telecommunications Office, 102 Culkin Hall (315-312-3039).
- The room is available whenever the library is open.
- Your reservation request will not be complete until you have responded to the email confirmation from email@example.com.
- If the room is not reserved, it is available on a first-come-first-served basis. Please be considerate of others by not monopolizing the room or its technology.
- We want to preserve this space and technology for those who need it most. If you simply need group study space, consider using other areas of the library designated for group use. See Study Areas and Rooms.
- Non-library space for presentation practice sessions and meetings can be reserved through the Event Management Office Reservations page.
- Faculty/staff needing meeting space in Penfield may also contact CELT about reserving their conference room: firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-312-2875.