Penfield Library offers a fax service for SUNY Oswego Students, Faculty, Staff, and Community Borrowers whenever the library is open.
- Fees for sending domestic faxes are $2.50 for the first page, 1.00 per page for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for sending international faxes are $5.00 for the first page, $2.50 for each additional page. This does not include the cover page.
- Fees for receiving faxes are $1.00 per page not including the cover page. The fax number for this service is 315-312-3193.
- Payment must be made in cash at the time the fax is picked up or sent. Checks or credit card payments for fax services cannot be accepted.
- Faxes received that are not picked up will be discarded in 10 days.
- Penfield Library is not responsible for faxes that are not received. If receipt of your fax is time-sensitive or important, contact the person or organization to which you are faxing to make them aware you are sending a document and can ensure their fax machine is in the ready mode.