Borrowing for Partners of Faculty / Staff
What can I borrow?
You may borrow up to 25 items at a time (total).
|Material Type||How long||How many||Renewals||Can be recalled|
|Circulating Collection (books)||28 days||25||1||after 28 days|
|Browsing Collection (books)||28 days||25||1||after 28 days|
|Reference Collection (books)||1 day||5||0||no|
|Teaching Resource Center Materials||14 days||25||1||at any time|
|Audiobooks||28 days||25||1||at any time|
|Music CDs||14 days||5||1||at any time|
|Popular Videos||14 days||25||1||at any time|
|Instructional Media Collection||Library use only||NA||NA||NA|
|Devices, Chargers, Etc.||NA||NA||NA||NA|
Materials Penfield Library doesn't own
Partners of faculty or staff members may use interlibrary loan to obtain materials not owned by Penfield Library.
- Most items can be obtained without cost.
- If there will be a cost, you will be contacted and asked whether you want to continue.
Fines and Penalties
Your borrowing privileges will be suspended if you have either:
- any overdue items
- any unpaid fines or fees
Borrowing privileges may be permanently withdrawn.
In addition to fines on overdue items, you will be billed for lost materials.
- You will be sent 3 notices for overdue materials.
- After the third notice, you will be invoiced for lost materials.
- Lost materials are billed for replacement costs plus a $25 processing fee per item.
|Material Type||Fines per day||Maximum per item|
|Reference Material||$1 / hour||$25|