Penfield Library's 24-Hour Room has:
- access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for the week following spring graduation and the time during which the library is closed for the Christmas/New Year's holiday.
- a West entrance (facing Lanigan Hall) to the library, which is accessible for those with disabilities.
- computers provided by Campus Technology Services (CTS) providing the same software available in the computer labs Printing is available from these computers.
- wireless access and workstations with electrical outlets for laptop use.
- a phone providing free on-campus, local and 800# calls (dial 9 for an outside line)
- beverage and snack vending machines
- accessible restrooms
- Four public bulletin boards (includes one in the front hallway leading to the room). No approval is required for use of these or the one in the Lake Effect Café.