1. Must hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Must submit transcripts of any undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate coursework.
3. Evidence of scholarly and academic potential:
- Must have an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Must submit GRE scores and, if an international student, TOEFL scores. Typically, the GRE Verbal and Quantitive scores are each 500 or higher.
4. Evidence of professional commitment and potential within the field of human-computer interaction:
- Three letters of reference, at least two of which are from academic sources.
- Personal statement about your goals, prior related experience and future plans.
5. Evidence of successful completion of courses* equivalent to:
- CSC 212 - Principles of Computing
- CSC 241 - Abstract Data Types and Programming
- PSY 280 - Analysis of Psychological Data
- PSY 290 - Research Methods in Psychology
*Applicants who have not completed these required courses may be provisionally accepted into the HCI program.
Send Applications to:
602 Culkin Hall
7060 State Route 104
Oswego, NY 13126
Please address any program admission questions to the HCI program director:
Damian Schofield - email@example.com
The SUNY Oswego HCI program has a rolling admissions policy.