Visiting Assistant Professor
- Medieval and early modern women and gender issues
- public religious rituals in Medieval Europe
- public insults in Medieval and early modern Italy
"Prolegomenon: Considerations of Weeping and Sincerity in the Middle Ages." Elina Gertsman, ed., Crying in the Middle Ages: Tears of History. Routledge Press (September 2011), xxi-xxx.
"Le Piagnoni: The Weeping Women of Savonarola." Peter Arnade and Michael Rocke, eds., Private Conduct and Public Life in Early Modern Europe and Mexico: Essays in Honor of Richard C. Trexler. Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies, Texts and Essays, University of Toronto, (2008), 53-76.
Ph.D in Medieval and Early Modern Italian History, Binghamton University, 2004
MA, Binghamton University, 1991
AB, Vassar College, 1987
- West and the World Civilizations
- Medieval and Early Modern Women and Gender
- Medieval Mediterranean World
- Society and Religion in Medieval and Early Modern World