Qualifying courses for the GLS major and minor are offered by a number of different departments on campus. The GLS Governing Board regularly reviews campus course offerings to determine their applicability to the program, so GLS majors and minors should consult their advisor when registering for classes.
The following materials are available to assist students in planning their course of study:
- Courses available for Spring 2017 (PDF)
- Courses available for Fall 2016 (PDF)
- GLS Major: Requirements & Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- GLS Minor: Requirements & Planning Worksheet (PDF)
- Approved GLS Concentrate Courses: Master List [revised 6.2014] (PDF)
- GLS Brochure for Current and Prospective Students (PDF)