All membership applications can be completed in either Cooper or Glimmerglass Fitness Centers, the Residence Life and Housing Office in 303 Culkin Hall or online.
Online membership forms:
- Student Membership Form*
- Non-student Membership Form **
- Payment portal for all non-student memberships
*All student membership fees will be billed to the member through the student accounts office. Payments can be made on myOswego, in person or via the mail. Payment methods include cash, credit (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express), check or confirmed financial aid. For further questions regarding billing, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 312.2225 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Memberships are not refundable, transferable or pro-rated.
**Faculty, staff, spouse, dependents and alumni may only pay for the membership online. If you sign up for a membership online, please follow this link to the payment portal option. If you sign up at the Fitness Center, you will have five business days to pay for your membership. Our office will email you a reminder on how to pay or just use this payment link.
Upcoming Events and Announcements
- Student Membership Form
- Spring Semester Group Exercise Schedule
- Oswego Color Run: April 28 at 4:30 pm. Register here
- Save the Date - Beach Volleyball Tournament: April 29 at 11:00 am. Registration will open Monday, April 11.