First-year advisor resources
College Student Inventory (CSI) resources
The College Student Inventory (CSI) is a survey through Noel Levitz that incoming freshman take in August or September to help first-year advisors get to know advisees and their needs.
- CSI Advisor's Guide FORM B
- CSI Instructions for Advisors
- For student access to take the survey - Go to your Oswego.edi email and look for the CSI message. This has your personal link to the survey.
- Faculty will be able to access their students CSI reports through Starfish.
Starfish Early Alert System
SUNY Oswego is currently piloting the Starfish Early Alert System with all incoming students. More information can be found at oswego.edu/starfish.
First Year Advisement 2016-2017
- First-year Faculty Advisor Job Description
- First-year Faculty Advisor Agreement
- First-year Peer Advisor Job Description
- First-year Peer Advisor Application
- First-year Advisee Checklist
- Sample First Meeting Agenda