Students walking in front of Shineman Center
Visit Us

The best way to experience our friendly, learner-centered community is to visit.

Students sitting next to Lake Ontario
Intro video

One video, 60 seconds, countless reasons to consider SUNY Oswego.

Three students walk across campus
Get involved

Explore our nearly 200 clubs and organizations that can forge connections and create opportunities.

Graduates pose during Reunion
Get ready for reunion

Join us for the biggest alumni party of the year, June 9 to 12!

Nighttime view of Sheldon Hall clocktower
Oswego rising

Lakeshore college continues climb in ratings, reviews.

You are here

Project Initiation Request Form

Microsoft Office document iconProject Initiation Request form

Facilities Services has implemented a new project management system called e-Builder. This system is initiated by project requests. 

  •  Fill out the form attached to the link above and save to your computer.
  •  Attach and email the document to
  •  You will receive a response e-mail from e-Builder to let you know the status of your submission.  If successful, the message will contain the e-Builder document number that was created.                              

If there were any problems with your submission, the message will list the errors and actions required to resolve them. For further assistance, call extension 2861.