You are here


Routine service requests

Click to view iService desk. This method is used to initiate repair and minor improvement services to components or building services listed. Fill out an iService Request by clicking the link above.

Blinds & DrapesLocks - Keys
Custodial ServicesPainting
Door SystemsPlumbing
ElectricalPreventative Maintenance
Fire SafetyRefrigeration
Fleet ManagementRoofs
Floor FinishesTrucking and Moving
Furniture ShopWall Finishes
Heating - CoolingWindows

EMERGENCY REQUEST: Call x5555 University Police

Any life-threatening situation such as flooding, electrical hazards, or fire. 

These requests should be phoned to University Police at x5555 IMMEDIATELY.

Call x3200

Any interruption or disruption of access, service, or utilities that will result in either: the cancellation or relocation of a scheduled program or; a safety/security breach; or potential damage to campus physical assets. These requests should be phoned to the Maintenance Operations Center at x3200.

Lock and key control documents