Distance learning students should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints directly with SUNY Oswego. The process for academic appeal can be found in the Student Handbook online. 

In the event grievance procedures have been followed and all avenues of appeals exhausted and documented, and the issue remains unresolved, it is the right of a New York State resident to file a complaint with the New York State Education Department's Office of College and University Evaluation, as per:  http://www.highered.nysed.gov/ocue/spr/COMPLAINTFORMINFO.html

Students may also contact the college's accrediting agency, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education at: http://www.msche.org.

Students residing outside of New York State may file a complaint about SUNY Oswego in their home state by referring to a list of state agencies as developed and updated by the State Higher Education Executive Officers (SHEEO) Association in compliance with federal Department of Education State Authorization regulations and found at: https://sheeo.org/membership/our-members/?view_all