SUNY Oswego in the High Schools
Students Who Have Not Taken A Creative Writing Course Through SUNY Oswego
Student Who Were Enrolled in Creative Writing 206
Program Fee: $175 per 3 credit course/$235 per 4 credit course. A discount is available for students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, with official documentation, $85 per 3 credit course, $115 per 4 credit course. Students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, must provide official proof of participation from their school district to email@example.com or fax to 315.312.5692. The discounted rate cannot be applied to courses offered through the New Vision Program.
- All students will be sent a confirmation letter in the mail that will provide instructions on how to complete course registration along with payment information. Please do not attempt to pay the program fee until the student has received their confirmation letter.
- Students with unpaid accounts will be deregistered and will not receive SUNY Oswego credit, only high school credit.
- Payments can only be accepted and credit earned during the academic year in which the course was taken.
Before you begin:
- Students will need their social security numbers to complete the online form.
- Incomplete and inaccurate forms will not be processed.
- Contact the High School Programs Coordinator at 315.312.2270 with questions.