You are here
Students participating in New Vision or in our SUNY Oswego in the High School programs should click on the Enroll Now! link at the bottom of this page.
All students must register each year they enroll in a SUNY Oswego in the High School course, even if you have an existing account from a previous class.
Program Fee: $175 per 3 credit course/$235 per 4 credit course. A discount is available for students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, with official documentation, $85 per 3 credit course, $115 per 4 credit course. Students who participate in the Free and Reduced School Lunch Program, must provide official proof of participation from their school district to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 315.312.5692. There is no discount for students in the New Vision program.
Important Dates to Remember:
- June 2016 - September 21, 2016: Registration is open.
- September 22, 2016 - December 2, 2016. Late Registration: A $20 late registration fee will be applied if you enroll after the registration deadline.
- October: Students will be mailed confirmation letters. Verify information is correct. If correct, students may pay their bill online at www.oswego.edu/highschool by selecting Pay Bill. If information is incorrect, make corrections to the form and email to email@example.com or call SUNY Oswego in the High Schools at 315.312.2270 to make the necessary corrections.
- November: Students with unpaid accounts will be mailed bills.
- December 2, 2016: Payment is due.
- After December 2, 2016, unpaid accounts will be charged a $20 late payment fee.
- Accounts not paid by January 2, 2017 will be deregistered and students will not receive SUNY Oswego credit for the course. Students will receive only high school credit.
Please read these important notes before you begin!
- Students will need their social security numbers to complete the application process.
- Incomplete and inaccurate forms will not be processed.
- Questions with a red star are required and must be answered.