Our online degree programs and courses provide you with the ability to earn college credit where and when it fits your schedule. As with the traditional classroom, students are part of a larger learning community made up of students enrolled in the same course following a syllabus and a course schedule. Faculty will often provide guidelines for how often you should log in to the course, and may specify how they will evaluate your participation. The time of day or night that you choose to participate is up to you.
We are proud to have been selected as one of the first SUNY colleges to participate in Open SUNY - a SUNY-wide collaborative effort to provide online-enabled learning opportunities.
Not sure if an online class or degree is right for you? Open SUNY created a portal that will help you determine if an online education is right for you.
We offer the following online programs:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration in Health Services Administration
- Behavioral Forensics (post-baccalaureate advanced certificate)
- Broadcasting and Mass Communication (bachelor's degree program)
- Health Information Technology (post-baccalaureate advanced certificate)
- Integrated Health Systems (post-baccalaureate advanced certificate)
- Public Justice (bachelor's degree program)
- Vocational Teacher Preparation (bachelor's degree program)
In addition to online degree programs, we also offer a number of individual courses from a variety of degree programs at both the graduate and undergraduate level. During the fall and spring semesters, we offer approximately 100 online courses; 50 during Winter Session; and 180 during Summer Sessions.
Courses offered may be viewed by visiting myOswego:
- Click the "Course Availability" link on the bottom left side of the page.
- Under the "Search by Term" pull-down menu, select the term in which you're interested and then click on the "Submit" button.
- From the "campus selection" list scroll down, choose "Distance Learning Course" and press the "Class Search" button.
This Online Orientation Guide can guide you to campus services and information in a convenient and easy-to-use manner.
You can find more information on our FAQs page »