You are here
DASA and Safe Schools
SSHS 1020 (Safe Schools, Healthy Students) and DASA 1020 (Dignity for All Students Act) are professional development workshops administered through the Division of Extended Learning in support of degrees conferred through the School of Education.
- SSHS 1020-ON1: August 29 - September 30
- SSHS 1020-ON2: October 17 - November 18
- DASA 1020-800: September 17 (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM), 211 Marano Campus Center
- DASA 1020-810: October 15 (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM), SUNY Oswego Metro Center - Room 129
- DASA 1020-830: November 19 (8:30 AM - 3:30 PM), 211 Marano Campus Center
Persons with disabilities who may need accommodations in order to successfully complete these professional development workshops should contact the Disability Services Office at 315.312.3358
For other questions regarding SSHS 1020 or DASA 1020, please contact the Division of Extended Learning by calling 315.312.2270 or email email@example.com.
Division of Extended Learning
315.312.2270 phone | 315.312.3078 fax | firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNY Oswego | 151 Marano Campus Center | Oswego, NY 13126