At the conclusion of an internship, students will be able to: demonstrate the development of a professional competency program related to the student's concentration and the intership experience; demonstrate the evaluation of a professional competency program in the internship experience, supplying documented validation of competency.
Email State Education Department regarding Internship Certificate Information.
Listed below are forms/links that will be needed as your progress through the Educational Administration Department's EAD 695 Internship.
- Annual Alumni Meeting Registration Form (Interns are REQUIRED to attend) form updated yearly in late spring.
- Appendix I - Proposed Internship Schedule and DEGREE CANDIDACY Application
- Comprehensive Examination Guidelines
- Educational Administration Department - Internship Handbook 2015-2016
- Educational Administration Department Student Handbook (2016)
- ELCC Worksheet Grid (formerly NCATE)
- Filing for Graduation (February 1st Deadline) - CAS Student graduate in August (but 'walk' in May ceremony). This is an on-line process via the myoswego website.
- Leadership Project Proposal Form 2016 (PDF)
- Leadership Learning Activity Plan Form 2016 (PDF)
- Platform Statement
- SBL/SDL Assessment - Internship Evaluation Scoring Document (fillable form) 2016