Educational Administration Department
Thinking about Educational Leadership?
Email us at email@example.com for our information packet. If you have specific course related questions our department chair, Angela Perrotto, can be reached at 585.217.7142.
The Educational Administration program at Oswego is a program designed for students possessing a Master's degree. Students in the program matriculate for a certificate of advanced study (CAS) in educational administration and supervision. Graduates are eligible for School Building Leader (SBL) and School District Level (SDL) New York State certification.
Based on enrollment the Educational Administration Department offers courses for program requirements in the following geographic areas: Central New York, Rochester/Finger Lakes and Watertown area. Core courses are generally offered in the evening during the academic year, and with a variety of options available for electives during the summer sessions. (Projected two-year cycle.)
- Fall Semester began 8/29/16
- Spring 2017 Semester begins 1/23/17
- CAS Regional Alumni Meetings (Please RSVP at https://goo.gl/forms/NcEDJ91sqAi1IYC52)
- 10/20/16 Rochester-Finger Lakes Region @ Eddie O'Brien's Grille & Bar (4:30-6:30 pm) Rochester-Finger Lakes Regional Meeting Flier.pdf
- 10/27/16 North Country Region @ Pete's Trattoria (4:30-6:30 pm) North Country Regional Meeting Flier.pdf
- 11/03/16 Central New York Region @ The Suds FActory River Grill (4:30-6:30 pm) CNY CAS Regional Meeting Flier.pdf
Link to NYSTCE PREPARATION GUIDES
Sample Questions for the new School Building Leader NYS Assessment
- Field 201 - Educating All Students (EAS) Test Design and Framework Study Guide (2351200 kb)
- Field 107 - School Building Leader Assessment Design and Framework Study Guide (5174300 kb)
- Field 108 - School Building Leader Assessment Study Guide (12227200 kb)