Testing will be at the Phoenix Center.
The 2016 spring exam will be April 9th from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. If the April 9th testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well be April 16. Testing will begin promptly at 9 a.m., so be at the exam site no later than 8:45.
- Students must sign up for the exam by March 9 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally, weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7 a.m. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312.4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $50.
- Only a bank check or money order (no personal checks or cash) payable to CCE may be used.
- Register in 321 Mahar. Payments are due at registration.