The 2015 spring exam will be April 11 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. If the April 11 testing date is canceled (e.g., severe weather), the back up date well be April 18. Testing will begin promptly at 9 a.m., so be at the exam site no later than 8:45. The exam location is TBA.
- Students must sign up for the exam by March 11 to be guaranteed a test.
- Extra exam copies will be ordered. Students who did not register during the registration period will be allowed to sit for the exam on a first-come, first-serve basis. Payment must be made before taking the exam.
Occasionally, weather is a factor on exam days. To find out if the exam has been canceled, call the CPS office on the morning of the exam after 7 a.m. and listen to the recorded message. The office number is 312.4051. If the exam is canceled due to a weather factor, the exam will be given on the back-up date.
- All students must have achieved candidacy before registering for this exam.
- The cost of the exam is $50.
- Only a bank check or money order (no personal checks or cash) payable to CCE may be used.
- Payments are given to Melissa, 321 Mahar Hall, at the time of registration.
- Ways to register: register in person, by e-mail or by mail. For email or mail, please send the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime telephone, home telephone and student ID number. If registering by email, the address is firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to follow up with a check due by the registration deadline. For registering via U.S. Mail or remitting your check, mail to: CPS Department, 321 Mahar Hall, SUNY Oswego, 7060 State Route 104, Oswego, New York, 13126. Mail registrations and checks MUST be received by the above deadline dates.