The SUNY Oswego Campus Recreation Emergency Snow Procedure is designed to accommodate the needs of on-campus residents who may wish to engage in recreational activities during campus closures.
We strongly discourage anyone from driving to, or around, campus in severe weather in order to use the recreation facilities in Lee Hall. In severe weather, the recreation facilities in Lee Hall will maintain the following schedules.
If SUNY Oswego is Closed for the Day:
- Lee Hall recreation facilities will be open noon - 8 pm.
- Lee Hall Pool will be open noon - 2 pm and 4:30 pm -7 pm.
- Campus Recreation offices and the front desk will be closed at 8 pm.
- Swetman Gym will be closed.
- All Campus Recreation programs and reservations will be cancelled or postponed. Intramural team captains will be notified by email or phone with more information.
If SUNY Oswego Closes Early:
- Lee Hall Gym and Racquetball Courts will close at 8 pm.
- Lee Hall Pool will close at 7 pm.
- Campus Recreation offices and the front desk will close at 8 pm.
- Swetman Gym will be closed at 7 pm.
- All Campus Recreation programs scheduled after SUNY Oswego closes will be cancelled or postponed. (Intramural Sports, Club Sports, Swimming Lessons, Facility Reservations).
If SUNY Oswego Opens Late:
- Lee Hall recreation facilities will open at noon. All Campus Recreation programs will follow their regular schedule after SUNY Oswego opens.
- Campus Recreation offices and the front desk will open at 12 noon.
- Swetman Gym will open at 4 pm
If SUNY Oswego closes during break all Lee Hall facilities will be closed.
*If you have any questions regarding if Campus Recreation facilities are open or not, please feel free to call 315.312.3114.*