The Event Management Office is happy to be able to offer you such a wide variety of spaces and resources for your events. We take pride in our spaces and hope that you will do the same. SUNY Oswego is a magnificent campus and we, along with countless other staff, work hard to ensure the integrity of its buildings and the safety of its patrons. It is our goal to make sure you have a successful and safe event. Please take some time to review our Facilities Use Policy as well as our Arena and Convocation Center Rules & Specifications to ensure that this goal becomes a reality.
No events will be scheduled on December and May commencement days.
No registered student organization events or meetings will be scheduled after the last day of classes each Fall and Spring semester. No events other than OZfest will be scheduled in the Marano Campus Center on the last day of classes of the Spring semester.
- Facilities Use Policy
- Arena & Convocation Center Rules & Specifications (PDF)
- Use of College Facilities for Free Speech by Third Parties
- Hewitt Ballroom Dinner Policies (PDF)
- Guidelines for Table Space Use (PDF)
- Fundraising by Student Organizations - Raffle Policy (DOC)
- Sidewalk Chalking Policy (PDF)
- Tent Permit Policy (DOC)
- Lakeside Activity Space Policy - Open Burning & Recreational Fire Codes (DOC)