Blackboard Learn: Login Information
1. How do I login to Blackboard Learn?
Your campus computer account must be activated before logging in to Blackboard Learn. Activation takes 1 hour to process!
- Students your Laker NetID is the first part of your Oswego email address, the name that comes before @oswego.edu.
- Students can check the PeopleSearch directory if you're unsure of your SUNY Oswego email address.
- Faculty please contact the Technology Support Center (email@example.com or 312-3456) to retrieve your Laker NetID.
- Your password is the password selected when you activated your SUNY Oswego email account.
- If you can't remember your password, you can use this form to reset your password. This change takes 1 hour to process!
- If you need help in determining your Laker NetID or password, contact the SUNY Oswego CTS Technology Support Center: 315-312-3456 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. I can login to Blackboard Learn but do not see my course.
- After registering for a new course, it can take 24 hours before the course appears in Blackboard Learn.
- The course has not been set to display. Likely causes are a) the semester has not started; b) the instructor has not readied the course so it displays.