How Do I Apply?
There are two things you should do when applying for Student Teaching in NYC:

  1. Let the Field Placement Office ( know and fill out the regular student teaching application.

  2. Come to The Center for Urban Schools in 252 Wilber Hall to fill out an application form.

|Course Info |Project SMART |Undergraduate Advisement |Thesis/Project Advisement |Center for Urban Schools |News |Teaching for Social Justice
 Last Updated 2/24/10