These links are provided as a supplement to the Talent Identification Program's course in microeconomics. If you have any complaints, please direct them to Jeffrey Jones (so that he may note your negative attitude in his grade book).
Review materials on the web
- Ruffin and Gregory textbook website
- This site ocntains useful review materials.
- Economic Glossary
- A glossary of economics terms provided by Orley Amos (Oklahoma State University).
- Explorations in Economic Demand and Explorations in Economic Supply (by Kim Sosin)
- An online example of demand and supply analysis with discussion questions.
- Exploring Supply and Demand (by Kim Sosin)
- An online quiz that tests basic demand and supply concepts.
- Online multiple choice exams provided by Orley Amos (Oklahoma State University).
- Try reviewing before taking your tests. These questions should help
your review process.
- Orley Amos' Extra Credit
- This fantasy/adventure story/tutorial reviews fundamental economics topics.
Online introductory economics texts:
- A Pedestrian's Guide to Economics by Orley Amos (Oklahoma State University)
- An online, and expanded, version of his print book entitled Economic Literacy. This document provides a sound nontechnical introduction to fundamental economic concepts.
- Essential Principles of Economics: A Hypermedia Approach by Roger A. McCain (Drexel University)
- This online hypermedia text contains a good discussion of introductory economics topics.
General purpose economics resources on the web: