Chapter 6: Multiple Regression Model
John Kane - email@example.com
- FR 5218 - Regression Refresher
- This site, designed to accompany Thomas E. Burk's course on "Assessment and Modeling of Forests" at the
University of Minnesota, contains an overview of the multiple regression model.
- A statistical package consisting of a collection of Java applets. A student edition that allows the
estimation of models with up to 10 variables and 100 observations may be accessed over the internet or may be
downloaded for free from this site. This package estimates basic regression models.
- Multiple Linear Regression
(Stefan Waner and Steven R. Costenoble)
observations on 4 independent variables. While this limited sample size makes it impractical to use this for
- Egwald Statistics - Multiple Regression
- This online regression package, created by Elmer G. Wiens, allows the user to estimate multiple regression
models online (including models with parameter restrictions).
Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126